This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and energetic professional to join a rapidly growing team in the exciting & fast-moving mobility/technology sector. The role is perfectly suited to someone looking to leverage their experience in Business Development and play a key part in the rollout of UFODRIVE´s transformative technology platform while also helping to accelerate the switch to electric mobility.
UFODRIVE is leading the transition to electric mobility with a 100% digital, 100% electric experience. It was created in response to the frustration and poor user experience of traditional car rental. Radically better technology, a driver-focused user experience and EV only fleet combine to deliver the highest rated car rental experience anywhere.
Since launching in 2018, UFODRIVE has grown to encompass 18 locations in 8 countries across Europe with big plans for 2022 and beyond!
UFODRIVE is a technology company that places the driver at the centre of everything. The pioneering, end-to-end EV management platform developed to run UFODRIVE’s fleet is also packaged as a SaaS (software as a service) offering which is already helping others make the switch to electric fleets.
We have assembled a team of energetic, determined, and forward-thinking professionals with expertise in a range of disciplines. We’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. Are you hard-working, determined, a keen problem solver and constantly striving for better? Then UFODRIVE might just be the place for you!
- Successfully gain new customers for SaaS across European markets
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Pursue new opportunities and identify support improvements
- Build and continuously improve our customer base
- Identify and build relationships with all decision-makers, key contacts, and stakeholders during and after the sales process
- Utilize CRM to document interaction with all sales pursuits
- Remain current on eMobility trends, market activities, regulations, and competitive landscape
- Leverage all external and internal partners to generate sales pipeline and enhance sales opportunities with both new and existing accounts
- Report progress and pipelines
- Work closely with leadership, product, development, sales, marketing, customers, and prospects to set the strategic direction and overall product positioning
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Experienced in Business Development - 2-3 years
- Accomplished in specifics of SaaS sales & lead development, experience in Mobility, Dealerships and/or OEMs will be an asset
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- SaaS Software experience
- Marketing Research and Analysis
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence, demonstrate sound business judgement
- Superior customer service and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated, competitive team player with a huge desire to WIN
- Language Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages are an asset)
- Ability to deliver presentations to a live audience both in-person and online.
- Participate in trade shows
- Based: Dublin
There is room for career growth, and we want you to feel like part of the team!
- Location flexible - We employ people all over the world. We are flexible and open to work-from-home arrangements that work for all involved.
- Generous compensation package
- Career Growth - As an early stage Business Development hire, your potential for growth is limitless. You will have plenty of room to feel empowered and to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Personal development budget - Annual budget to attend courses, training sessions, events, meet-ups and conferences. We’ll invest in your development, and support you as you progress over time.
- Equipment/Hardware Budget - We’ll make sure you have the tools you need to do your best work.
- Team socials & retreats
– We hold regular team socials & International in-person team retreats.
- Employee participation in company success – Opportunity to participate in company success as growth targets are reached.
If you’d like to learn more about us, check out our Rental Website and our Emobility Website.